Strong Points for MICHEL Tire Sealant 1.Applicable to tubeless tire& tube tire 2.Antirust& low temp. resistant 3.Seal quickly
Features for MICHEL Multi-Purpose Tire Sealant: 1. It is made of organic polymer materials, which is neutral and is of no corrosion to metals or rubber. 2. Added one time into the tyre and Stops up to 60 leakages. 3. It can cover the breach within 6mm for tubeless tires and 2mm for tube tires. 4. Good leveling to automatically seek-out the leakage in seconds. 5. No volatile, non-flammable, anti-freezing. Long lasting effect.
6. Well-know brand name: MICHEL
Michel Liquid Tire Sealantis designed to quickly seek-out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks.
1. It is 100% applicable to breach within 6mm on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles, electrical bicycles.
2.No jack nor tyre-undo is needed.
3.One step procedure of tyre bumping and repairing is finished in seconds.
4.It can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage.
5.Non-toxic and odorless.
6.No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
125ml-250ml for one repair of bicycle tyre;
350ml-400ml for one repair of motorcycle tyre;
500ml-1000ml for one repair of normal car tyre.
No corrosion No volatile Anti-freezing Long lasting effect Added one time into the tyre and Stops up to 60 leakages
It is made of organic polymer materials, which is neutral and is of no corrosion to metals or rubber.
Added one time into the tyre and Stops up to 60 leakages.
It can cover the breach within 6mm.
Good leveling to automatically seek-out the leakage in seconds.
No volatile, non-flammable, anti-freezing. Long lasting effect.
55mm x 190mm H
350ml x 48pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
65mm x 250mm H
500ml x 24pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
1. Open the valve of tyre, fill this Magic Tyre Sealer into the tyre.
2. Close the valve of tyre, and turn the tyre running for a few minutes.
3. Pump the tyre. Slowly drive 1-2km, and the punctures will be automatically bonded.
4. 125ml-250ml for bicycles; 200ml-350ml for motorcycles; 500ml-1000ml for small size cars; 1000ml-2000ml for big cars.
5. When driving, if find insufficient air in tyre, re-pump the tyre.
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.